Our Finance & Capital Markets group has the experience to handle all aspects (loan and property level) of lending transactions, including conduit and syndicated loans.
We also address and resolve all complex structuring involved in such financings, including subordinate debt, mezzanine/senior debt, cash management and cross-collateralization.
Our clients include:
- Real estate investors
- Real estate developers
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Lenders and servicers
We have recently represented:
- On-going representation of a national bank in various “roll-up” acquisition loans, including a mezzanine second-tier lender and third-tier seller/financing.
- Representation of multiple owners/developers of large apartment complexes involving capital market conduit loans.
- Representation of various local owner/developers in obtaining capital market conduit loans in excess of $100 million for the development of commercial retail shopping centers and single tenant outparcel security loans.
- Representation of real estate developer in sale and multi-property section 1031 exchange of net leased properties replaced with partially completed retail developments including construction bridge financing and permanent conduit non-recourse financing combined with purchase of LLC membership interest for optimal tax consequences.
- Representation of national sponsor of syndicated real estate acquisitions including negotiation of securitized conduit loan financing terms and preparation of private placement offering memorandum, limited partnership agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, tenants-in-common agreements and related documentation.