Culp Elliott & Carpenter advises clients on how to participate in the IRS Amnesty Program for reporting previously unreported or under reported offshore accounts or other domestic tax compliance issues.
At Culp Elliott and Carpenter, our attorneys and CPAs can:
- Assess your specific compliance situation
- Evaluate your options for correcting any non-compliance
- Prepare analysis of foreign accounts to determine reporting obligations
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns or amended returns, if necessary
- Prepare FBAR or other foreign asset / entity filings